Download Permits & Applications

Download information on Building Permits, Dog Park Forms and House Watch Applications. 

New construction, additions, renovations, decks, swimming pools, etc. require a building permit and accompanying requirements. Construction of special uses under Section 6 of the Bull Valley Municipal Zoning Ordinance require additional submissions. The permit application form is available from the Village Clerk.  In addition all construction requires proof of a McHenry County Stormwater permit or letter indicating no permit is necessary. Please call the office for information at 815-459-4833.


Find information on the Dog Park under the Parks Department.  

Dog Park Application (PDF Download)

Dog Park Rules (PDF Download)

The Village Police Department offers a House Watch Service for all residents. if you plan to be away from you home for a period of time, fill out the attached form or contact the department at 815-459-4728.