The Village of Bull Valley Police Department was established in 1977 and is located in the Historical Stickney House at 1904 S. Cherry Valley Road in Bull Valley. The Police Department’s mission is to protect the lives and property of the village residents and businesses and to provide a safe environment through established police protocol, community policing and highly trained and experienced Police Officers. The Bull Valley Police Department works closely with the McHenry County Sheriff’s Department, McHenry County Conservation District, Illinois State Police, surrounding police agencies and federal law enforcement.
Village Administrator and Police Captain Richard Vance oversees the Bull Valley Police Department. He can be reached at 815-459-4728 or via email.
Lieutenant Tracy Dickens manages police operations and can be reached at 815-459-4728 or via email.
We are proud of our Dedicated Officers and Support Staff
- Captain Rich Vance – Public Information Officer, Zoning and Code Enforcement Administrator.
- Lieutenant Tracy Dickens – Lead Homicide Investigator, Training, Evidence, Forensics and Code Enforcement Officer.
- Corporal Al Antoni – Accident Investigator and Truck Enforcement Officer.
- Officer Ken Hoffman – Firearms/Use of Force Instructor and Senior Patrol Officer.
- Officer Frank Beatty – Patrol Officer.
- Officer Henry Campos- Patrol Officer.
- Emma Kane – Records Clerk
|Our Police Department provides a House Watch Program for all residents. Any Village of Bull Valley resident may notify our Police Department of a period of time during which they will be away from home by completing the House Watch Program form* or by sending an email from the Contact Us page. The police will visit the property during each shift during the resident’s absence.|